|Image source: termespa.it|
It seems for most of us our lives are becoming busier and busier every year. It is so important to take some time away from your daily life in order to relax and recharge. A great option for a relaxing holiday is Tuscany. With its beautiful beaches, stunning food and quaint towns it’s the perfect escape for a well deserved relaxing break.
The Tuscan coast boasts some beautiful and peaceful beaches perfect for relaxing days. Whether you are holidaying with family, friends or a partner, there is a beach to suit everyone.
• Spiaggia Lunga- This stunning beach is named ‘long beach’ and is located in Monte Argentario and is moments from the charming Porto Ercole port. It is a sandy beach that backs on to impressive cliffs. It’s a generally peaceful beach with amazing views.
• Mar Morto- This is a very quiet and unspoilt beach in Monte Argentario. This is a great option for those looking for a beach with lots of privacy. It’s great for sunbathing and relaxing as well as looking for sea life in rock pools. A great beach for adults and children.
• Vada Beach- This beach is in a small town close to Cecina. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in Tuscany due to its white sands and electric blue Mediterranean Sea. This beach does get busy during peak seasons, but it’s great for sunbathing and for kids who want to plan in the sand and sea.
Tuscan Spa’s And Hot Springs
A great way to relax is to visit one of Tuscany’s luxurious spas or hot springs-
• Petriolo- These hot springs are located twenty minutes out Siena. These beautiful hot springs are found beneath ruined walls from 404AD. The pools average temperature is 43 Celsius and the springs are free to use.
• Grotta Giusti Natural spa resort- This amazing spa benefits from a natural hot water underground lake found in a cave where visitors can relax in the warming water. The spa also offers up to a hundred different treatments, it’s a great relaxing day out.
Nothing is better for your relaxing holiday than renting a luxurious villa in the Tuscan country side. Choose from peaceful locations, beautiful views, swimming pools and comfortable and quiet rooms to really relax in. Some Tuscan villas also boast pretty gardens and grounds, so if you have a day where you don’t fancy leaving the villa you can relax in the garden and swim in the pool.